Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a part of our learning for life curriculum which is embedded through the classroom and extra-curricular learning throughout Gesher school.
Spiritual development in Gesher School
- giving children the opportunity to explore values and beliefs, including religious beliefs, and the way in which they impact on peoples’ lives;
- encouraging children to explore and develop what animates themselves and others;
- giving children the opportunity to understand human feelings and emotions, the way they impact on people and how an understanding of them can be helpful;
- developing a climate or ethos within which all children can grow and flourish, respect others and be respected;
- accommodating difference and respecting the integrity of individuals;