Start Date: September 2020 Salary: Competitive / based on experience Hours: 30 hours weekly – Term time
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join our administrative team to undertake this multi-faceted role, mainly in Reception and Administration, supporting the Office Manager and senior leaders. Enthusiasm for working in an SEN school environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a pro-active approach, excellent IT and organisational skills.
The primary focus of the role will be to present a professional and welcoming persona to all visitors and the school community.
You will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- the initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner
- an excellent telephone manner
- ability to prioritise demands and be adaptable
- skills in office procedures
- the ability to work happily in a busy environment
- excellent command of the English language, including spelling, punctuation and grammar
You will be:
- discreet, tactful and diplomatic in nature, with sound judgement and reliability at all times
- confident and calm in dealing with queries from parents, staff and pupils
- familiar with office practice and general administration
We will offer you:
- team work, support and a welcoming atmosphere
- enthusiastic and friendly children
- an outstanding and vibrant school with a family orientated community
- access to Gesher’s staff well-being package
Completed applications should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: 14th July 2020
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.